AGM 2021 News
- The meeting will be a Webinar held on Zoom.
- To enable us to manage the meeting effectively we will be asking members to register beforehand.
- Advance notice will be sent by mail, e-mail and in Contact.
- The accounts for 2019/20 will be available in advance of the meeting.
- There will be an update report from the Trustees.
- Resolutions to be put to members will cover the appointment of the auditors and changes to General Meeting Notices
- Key points of the 2019/20 accounts will be highlighted along with projections for 2020/21.
- As is the usual practice, preference will be given to questions asked in advance of the meeting.
- Further details will be posted here.
Update: The recording of the AGM which took place on June 5th 2021 on Zoom is now available to view as well as the accompanying slideshow presented at the AGM. Both can be found below.