AGM 2021 News
- The meeting will be a Webinar held on Zoom.
- To enable us to manage the meeting effectively we will be asking members to register beforehand.
- Advance notice will be sent by mail, e-mail and in Contact.
- The accounts for 2019/20 will be available in advance of the meeting.
- There will be an update report from the Trustees.
- Resolutions to be put to members will cover the appointment of the auditors and changes to General Meeting Notices
- Key points of the 2019/20 accounts will be highlighted along with projections for 2020/21.
- As is the usual practice, preference will be given to questions asked in advance of the meeting.
- Further details will be posted here.