MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO ALL
The Guild is an educational charity. Your membership helps us to:
- Sponsor new graduate artists, and recognise excellence in teaching
- Support researchers exploring the history, traditions and emerging innovations across the textile arts
- Educate the public about the history and art of embroidery
- Promote and encourage the art of embroidery and related crafts.
- Protect and preserve our collection
As a member of the Guild, you will be entitled to vote at our AGM every year.
- Regular emailed newsletters (Contact)
- Informing you about the Guild's activities and events
- Articles and information on Embroidery and textile art groups
- Special offers on tickets for textile/craft shows including Knitting and Stitching shows
- Discounts on our courses for both hand and machine embroidery
- Discounts on Search Press publications
- Reduced prices for Guild events
- Opportunities to:
- borrow the Guild Folios for study and inspiration
- enter the annual Members Challenge competition
- take part in Guild projects
As a member you will also be supporting the Guild’s charitable aims, in particular…
- For teaching excellence – see the Beryl Dean Award on our Education page.
- For scholars – supporting textile artists who wish to develop their skills
- For recent graduates – facilitating space at major shows and help for their careers
- For everyone - helping us deliver events and workshops that bring embroidery and textile art to a world-wide audience
- For the future - helping us protect and preserve our unique collection of embroidered items
A very warm welcome awaits you here at the Embroiderers' Guild!
Annual Adult Membership costs £38
If you would like to join the Embroiderers' Guild, you can buy your membership by clicking the button below.
I'D LIKE TO JOIN THE EMBROIDERERS' GUILD
If you aren't ready to join today but would like us to keep in touch with you, you can subscribe to our mailing list. Click the button below to send us your name and your email address.
(This will only be used to send you information about the Guild's activities, and will not be shared with any other organisation)
I'D LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH