MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO ALL
Just starting out and looking for help, advice and information?
Already stitching and keen to do more?
Wanting to meet people and share your passion with others?
A busy parent who wants to stitch with your child?
A grandparent keen to share your skills and enjoyment with a grandchild?
Keen to enter local, regional or national competitions?
Seeking new opportunities, perhaps taking part in local, regional and national exhibitions?
A teacher, tutor, lecturer or workshop leader?
A student or recent post-graduate?
A textile artist, a stitch professional?
JOIN US TODAY AND RECEIVE...
- Membership journals Contact & Keeping in Contact. Sent alternatively each fortnight
- Generous discounts on Guild Courses for hand and machine embroidery
- News of events all over the UK.
- Opportunity to join the Guild’s on-line branch and community - ThreadIT
- E-books on a range of topics produced exclusively for members
- Access to the 1000+ postcards archive
- Opportunity to take part in annual Guild projects
- Special offers on tickets for textile shows , including Knitting & Stitching Shows.
- Reduced/special prices on workshops and summer schools
- Private viewing of the travelling exhibitions of our unique Embroidery Collection.
- Private viewing opportunities at branch and regional exhibitions.
- Use of the Guild's extensive, specialist library for study purposes (by appointment)
- Access to the Guild's UK and international folios for study and inspiration (on request).
- Enter the Annual Members’ Competition.
- Take part in workshops and summer schools run locally, regionally or nationally.
- Invitations to attend Regional and National AGMs, Conferences, and Festival days and weekends.
- Support and inspiration whether starting to stitch or seeking new challenges
- The camaraderie of being part of a 4,000 strong membership organisation.
As a member you will also be supporting the Guild’s charitable aims, in particular…
- For teaching excellence – see the Beryl Dean Award
- For scholars – supporting textile artists who wish the develop their skills
- For recent graduates – facilitating space at major shows and help for their careers
A very warm welcome awaits you here at the Embroiderers' Guild!
Annual Adult Membership costs £38
If you would like to join the Embroiderers' Guild, you can buy your membership by clicking the button below.
I'D LIKE TO JOIN THE EMBROIDERERS' GUILD
If you aren't ready to join today but would like us to keep in touch with you regarding Embroiderers' Guild membership you can subscribe to our mailing list. Click the button below and quote 'MEMBERSHIP' in the subject line.
I'D LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH ABOUT MEMBERSHIP